2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a little surprised to find the 3's sunroof is auto open only but requires you to hold the switch to close it. Unless mine wasn't set properly by the dealer during PDI. There's no auto close mentioned in the manual so I'm guessing this is the nature of the beast unless somebody here tells me otherwise.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Exactly. It's the same reason this car only has auto up/down on the driver's window. Comparably-priced Nissans at least have auto up/down on both driver's and passenger's windows (but not the rear windows).
4 years late lol but hands down I would be happy to pay couple hundred bucks for auto updown for driver passenger back windows who cAres but 100% driver and front passenger should be auto up /down
Can’t imagine it would cost them $40 in parts and sell it for $200 from fActory people would do that!
also backlights on the buttons man that would be awesome! in my 16 i Touring I don’t even have a “light” on the driver window button it’s a freaking glow in the dark decal 🤦🏻‍♂️I miss my 2011 M3 s touring hatch’ Loved the dash in that cAr’ especiallyonce upgrading to a touch screen’
Companies today want more for less’
Just the sad truth about modern times’

take care man’

1 - 9 of 9 Posts