2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

[Suggestions?]Ordering OEM parts online

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  CTt3P5 
#1 ·
I ordered a complete set of rotors from Mazda Wholesale Parts via its website and, I must say, the service is underwhelming. I placed the order Monday night, did not get any form of confirmation for my order until Thursday, had to call them to get a status, only to be emailed back saying the order was going to ship Friday. The email also stated that they were going to send me a tracking number for my order Friday. It's Monday and no tracking number. I called them again, asked for the status, they now tell me it will ship out today. I asked them why wasn't it shipped out Friday like the parts manager had stated in the email. He said it was late to ship out Friday. I asked to speak to the parts manager and he stalled. He then told me the parts manager said it was because they didn't get the parts in until today. This is the Mazda Wholesale Parts located in Tulsa, OK. Just wanted to rant a bit to fellow M3R members here to proceed with caution with mazdawholesaleparts.com.

#2 ·
Sorry to hear about your negative experience. I have ordered from onlinemazdaparts.com a few times and had great results each time.

Reactions: tienboi
#4 ·
I order from different places and haven't had problems until I came across this: "Mazda Parts" - parts and accessories below wholesale
I will never order from them again! Terrible experience, similar to what you had. Long story short they forgot about my order and made false promises when I called. I was promised to have it shipped through ups 2 day delivery to make up for their mistake but again, it was not shipped. After multiple phone calls I finally recieved my rotor 3 weeks late. Please avoid this dealer.

Reactions: tienboi
#6 ·
onlinemazdaparts.com as mentioned earlier. Great prices and I get parts faster from them than I do the dealership around the corner from my house.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.