2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please read below. I have posted another thread as well, quite surprised at Mazda's ressponse...

Dear Ms Stevens,

I am surpised of your response, or lack of I should say.

Your office may not be technically trained but your are representing Mazda Corporation, and I am sure you have the means to contact the appropiate division who could answer or look into the matter accordingly.

The idea that it is normal for a brand new car to make these noises is simply not correct, even more when there are other users experiencing the exact same situation. I find your suggestion to use another dealership a quick way to not take ownership.

I would like to inform I will share your reply on the Mazda forums and Facebook to seek feedback from other Mazdaspeed 3 owners.

As much I was satified with the buying experience, your customer service has been so far less than desirable.

I m looking forward to your reply otherwise I will follow further steps to inform Mazda Coropration.

Sincerly,

Ivan Negri

----- Original Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 4:32:24 PM
Subject: RE: Ownership & Maintenance - Recalls & Special Service Programs [INTR:433796]

Hello Ivan,

Thank you for contacting Mazda.

I'm sorry to read about the noise you are hearing from your vehicle. Our offices are not technically trained so I wouldn't be able advise what noise you could be hearing. If the dealership advised that the vehicle is operating normally we wouldn't dispute their diagnosis. If you are not pleased with the service at the dealer you can always take the vehicle to another dealership.

Again, thank you for contacting Mazda.

Sincerely,

Miriam Stevens
Customer Assistance Representative

> ---- Original Message ----
> From : [email protected]
> To : [email protected]
> Subject : Ownership &
Maintenance - Recalls & Special Service
Programs
> Date : Tue, 14 Dec 2010 05:04:57 GMT
>
>
> Since Sep 25 I have owned the car and it has been making a loud metal noise when changing surface angles, e.g. backing from or going into a ramp. It is very common after the car has ben sitting for a while. I found in several forums references to a TSB and other ms3 owners had their subframe bushings replaced. The dealer (Lou Bachrodt Pompano) have reluctantly telling me this is normal, when obviously it is not. this is the 2nd time the vehicle is back to the dealer and I am not satisfied with their answer, specially when there are other vehicles experiencing the same. Metal noise could mean additional stress on the frame. I will very much appreciate your help with this matter, Thank you.

·
Registered
501 Posts
well I hate to defend Mazda, but in any case (dealer or not) if I were unsatisfied with a shop's diagnosis I'd probably want a second opinion. If dealer after dealer doesn't do anything for you, then maybe its time your complaint higher up the food chain, but your dealer not being willing to help sounds like a local issue (and it'll catch up to them w/ their regional service rep..if you wanna complain I'd start w/ them b/c they'd be the most effective)

Best to get a second opinion from another dealership

I wouldn't expect someone riding a desk to be technically savvy, otherwise they'd be out working on cars!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Your dealer sucks just like mine. Hopefully there's another one nearby.

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
I agree with the first response but on the other hand I also have personal experience with Lou Bachrodt and it isn't pretty. Their sales department is awesome but the warranty/service department is absolutely terrible. They find every excuse in the book to not give you the work you deserve, and from someone who knows about cars some of their lines are downright laughable. Take it to another dealership for service, and get a second opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.