2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday, I was taking my 3 (2.5 HB S) to go do some christmas shopping with my girlfriend. About half way or 30 min down the road toward the mall, it starts making these really weird stupid beeping noises :argh 1:. There are no lights flashing or anything, and the beeps are irregular. It will beep, then wait a minute or two and it will beep again, then suddenly it will beep constantly for a few seconds:blush 1:

Does anyone have the same problem? If so, could you abbreviate what is wrong with the thing?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The manual don't say anything about it, I checked all the tires and they were at 37 psi. When I had the ignition on, it was beeping the same way too...

·
Original Member
262 Posts
The manual don't say anything about it, I checked all the tires and they were at 37 psi. When I had the ignition on, it was beeping the same way too...

That sucks..the bad thing about stuff like this, is that if it doesn't do it all the time, it can be a pain in the ass to get the dealer to recognize, admit, diagnose, and correct the problem. I would just hold out to see if it becomes more persistent, and then take it in to the dealer. Or see if you video record the problem, and take it in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts