2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - wasn't sure where I could post this so I put it in here in case someone comes across this

Some drag racing friends of mine out of Las Vegas had their entire set up stolen last night from in front of their house - Mid 90's Chevy Dually, 5th wheel set up in bed, triple axle 5th wheel trailer when the words PineApple Express Racing in Green Reflective Vinyl on the trailer. Their race car was in the trailer as well - see photo -

If anyone sees this thing on the road contact the police immediately then get a hold of me on here

·
Just call me Rabbit
480 Posts
I can't imagine how the owner feels, something close to loosing a child I bet. The amount of work and money put into it...my condolences to your friends.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Vegas PD Apparently has found everything in tact in the last hour! No word on who stole it or if the people that grabbed it have been grabbed by PD yet
That's fantastic news. Some people simply have no respect for what other people work so hard for. I'm glad that truck/car was found, but wish that they can get the crooks.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Wow glad to hear they got it back what a bunch of shit heads to steal something like that

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea the hole set up was found up in north vegas just sitting parking on the side of the road and another dirt track racer local to the area saw it and reconigized it ...only things took were a couple of generators and there was some damage to the truck and interior but all fixable and replace able - probably what happened is the news piece aired and lot of people in Vegas know that trailer and the peopel that took it dumped it ....thankfully the main parts of it were found

1 - 9 of 9 Posts