2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I joined the forum to get some insight about the Mazda3. Just now, I realized that I have to post something shortly or my account will be deleted :)

So, here it is... my first post.

I bought the 2014 Mazda3 Sport GT Meteor Grey Mica with Luxury Package (in Canada... leather and power seats). Dealer said end of last week and we're Wednesday in the following week... Needless to say, I'm anxious to get the car.... gimme my ****'in car ;)

Looks like a great forum... members are very active and have lots of great info.

I'll post some pics when I take possession... which is hopefuuuullllllyyyyyyyy..... now! ....... now! ...... now? Worth a try, I guess.

Cheers.

Geoff

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I finally got the car yesterday evening.... wow! This thing is awesome... I've been looking forward to it and I was a bit worried that I had built it up in my head too much, but it still brought a huge smile to my face!

Love it so far... will post pics when it's not so lousy out... snowed here last night :(

g

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I finally got the car yesterday evening.... wow! This thing is awesome... I've been looking forward to it and I was a bit worried that I had built it up in my head too much, but it still brought a huge smile to my face!

Love it so far... will post pics when it's not so lousy out... snowed here last night :(

g
Congrats! I just bought a 2014 3 sGT on Saturday and just joined this forum yesterday. Got the same color as you! :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
congrats you guys..
I got my car mid February and let me tell you..
I never waited on a car for this long to be delivered to me..
From the day i walked in with a deposit, i've waited 5 months! haha
But i'm really loving this car..
hope to see you guys more active on the boards.

The one cool modification i did on my sGT, with the help of Rvoll's information, was retrofitting a new Homelink autodimming mirror.
Unfortunately for some reason the sGT's do not offer this option. :)

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Definitely post pics when you can and tell us your plans. If you have any questions feel free to ask us here on your thread.

·
... Is Watching.
384 Posts
Welcome along, nice to see you have the 3 now.

Still waiting on ours, another couple of weeks to go :(

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all for the warm welcome, everybody.

It's been snowing here in Ottawa... so much for spring. But, I managed to find a day where the roads were relatively dry and got a car wash to take some pics.

I don't imagine I'll do many mods. But here's my (short) list of things I'm doing:

- Krown rustproofing... it's Canada, eh?

- OptiCoat Pro (Opti Coat 2.0 / Opti-Coat Pro)... doing this because a buddy has it on 2 cars and it looks great

- I will need to get winter tires/wheels... I've always had steel rims on my other cars but I want to get some reasonable alloy rims for my winters on this car... I'd like to downsize to 17 or 16 mostly due to cost.

- I'm leaning towards tinting the windows, but I may decide it's not worth it.

That's about it.

Cheers.

Geoff

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts