2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2010 Mazda three. The cars is in great shape except for the sticky dashboard. I looked online and I saw that there was an extended warranty issued because of poor materials causing the stickiness. I called Mazda and they said the warranty expired in June of last year. It never ceases to amaze me how a company can screw up so poorly on something and then put limits on fixing the issues. I don’t know who the previous owners were or why it didn’t get repaired, I don’t care. I am self-employed, if I screw something up I fix it I don’t care if it’s after the one year warranty that all contractors are bound to in my state or 10 yrs. that is probably why all my customers are repeat customers. It just makes good sense to keep your customers happy. Does Mazda want to be known for not standing behind their products were they looking to build a customer base that comes back time after time. That being said are there any other things I can do? I can’t even wipe the dashboard, it sticks to the microfiber or paper towel.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts