2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, as the title says, here is my build thread for my 2010 mz3 2.5 6 spd.

Not much done to it right now, picked it up a couple months ago.. But I have big big plans for Kira =D

What I've done already:
- de-badged hatch, with the exception of the M
- Black front emblem
- Weathertech all weather molded floor mats
- 6000K HID's (pics soon, dropping to 10's at night, don't want to stand outside)

Basically the essentials, minus tint =/

List of planned mods includes (may be forgetting a few things)
- 18X8 Konig Deception wheels
- Eibach Pro-kit Lowering springs
- ECU flash to go more than 118MPH (don't give me a hard time for it, I do it (relatively) safely)
- Window tint 35% on front 2 windows, 20% around the back
- K&N Typhoon CAI
- Magnaflow cat-back Exhaust
- speed3 fog lights with 3000K HID's
- Stiffer ARB's
- A Turbo. Yes, a turbo. I may or may not end up doing it, but I would really like to try, and it looks like I might be able to swap most of the parts for stock or aftermarket speed3 parts. BUT more research is required. And I think it would be amazing to have a 400whp mazda 3 xD
- AWD (no idea how, or when)

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I ended up taking it in to a shop for that =/ And I'm not sure what they used or how they did it, so I don't think I'm the right person to ask, sorry =/

But I'd imagine it would be pretty generic, if you can find something for a different car maybe... =P

This might help =)

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
I ended up taking it in to a shop for that =/ And I'm not sure what they used or how they did it, so I don't think I'm the right person to ask, sorry =/

But I'd imagine it would be pretty generic, if you can find something for a different car maybe... =P

This might help =)
Ahhh ok. Requires a respray/blend of the hatch after body filler is used.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts