21 - 40 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Ballin'

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Looks great! I was thinking they looked like 18s when you posted the other Mazfest pics but you were in motion and they are (I assume) gold metalizer like your 17s and couldn't tell! Definitely making me think about bronze/gold for my next set of wheels (or possibly painting/dipping my current ones). Your dolphin hatch looks so nice with those shoes! Looks like you had a fun time on the track...was this your first time tracking your 2.5 or have you done it before?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Looks great! I was thinking they looked like 18s when you posted the other Mazfest pics but you were in motion and they are (I assume) gold metalizer like your 17s and couldn't tell! Definitely making me think about bronze/gold for my next set of wheels (or possibly painting/dipping my current ones). Your dolphin hatch looks so nice with those shoes! Looks like you had a fun time on the track...was this your first time tracking your 2.5 or have you done it before?
Yea i dipped em gold like my DD 17s. Yes it was my first time on a track. Im so hooked!:w00t 1: I wanna go again but cost more now since its a non big event, it would cost $150 :thumbdown 1:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
That's awesome! I've never been on a track in any car. Your car looked great in the action shot!

Yea i dipped em gold like my DD 17s. Yes it was my first time on a track. Im so hooked!:w00t 1: I wanna go again but cost more now since its a non big event, it would cost $150 :thumbdown 1:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
That's awesome! I've never been on a track in any car. Your car looked great in the action shot!
Yea thanks man. I was super stoked! and nervous, thought iwas gunna run off track. lol allthough there was a moment i had at the top of turn 4 i puckered up alil thinking i ws going to fast around the turn lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
How did you remove the bumper insert the second time you painted it? Just curious before I go ripping apart my bumper but I want to paint match my insert on my black mica.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
How did you remove the bumper insert the second time you painted it? Just curious before I go ripping apart my bumper but I want to paint match my insert on my black mica.
Its pretty simple just alil tedious. Cause u have to remove all the pieces that are clipped on inside the bumper as well as a few bolts including the big styrafoam piece. Unforutunatly I don't have a write up nor pics to show. But its a easy job job you figure it out:)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
So this evening I did the fog light mod. Where i can run my foglights with my running lights rather than just my headlights. I did this all ready before on my old SA. This time it was easy peasy :p This is the thread I used http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13121 its very easy to do, just pay close attention to the correct wires. You don't wanna cut the wrong one. All in all instead of using butt connectors I just sodered my wires together for a more cleaner job. Then put everything back together. Job time about 30min.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 175 Posts