2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I stated up above, I cannot seem to find a solution to the mazda logo loop screen, and it happened as soon as I tried to install the video player app. What do I do? Is it fixable or no? I want just straight answers, my mazda 3 is 2014.
Thanks in advance, best of regards and sry if posted in wrong section.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could someone please help, I am in need of urgent help before they charge me (maybe) for a new one, please, anyone?

·
Hoon Apprentice
113 Posts
@Bevis
I wish I could help, but I'm not too sure myself because I know nothing of coding.. but.. is there any way to use the Mazda AIO app to "Reset" the CMU?

If not, Google may be able to help- perhaps there is a downloadable Mazda firmware version that could be put onto a flash drive and then have the car boot in some sort of safe mode?

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,499 Posts
Try searching around. The answer is posted in several places.
CK

Read through the AS Built and AIO threads. They have answers available.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you very much, I know nothing about this stuff but I can give it a go, so basicaly it is fixable without changing the whole UNIT, I am stuck at the boot loop mazda logo, right?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Basicly, I just want the normal mazda unit, like stock, or factory reseted one, if you understand me, is that possible with this software?

·
Super Moderator
6,408 Posts
i REALLY wish someone with the same problem would answer me in a quick way. :(
See that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner? That is the search function. If you don't get an answer, use it. I did. Boot loop produced at least 45 threads that may have answers for your problem. You might have solved your issue already if you had looked.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner? That is the search function. If you don't get an answer, use it. I did. Boot loop produced at least 45 threads that may have answers for your problem. You might have solved your issue already if you had looked.
I am really sorry, I am panicking and I don't use the forums that much, so any help would be highly appreciated. But from what I've searched, I haven't found a "reset" or a "fix" for the boot loop, I'm just asking if someone did to help me, cuz' I don't have the money for a new mazda unit, the only thing I want atm is to find out is it fixable as in CAN I RESET IT BACK TO NORMAL and never touch it again way, and how :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Without searching for your answers, yes; it's the only way.
Try putting this text into a Google search: "site:mazda3revolution.com boot loop"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts