2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have the the Corksport Sri, Tip and forge bpv v1 with a stock hpfp and no AP. I Have the bpv installed but haven't installed the intake or tip yet. Can I install them for 5-7 months without it causing problems to the stock hpfp? If so should I get the internals or a new pump. Within those 5 -7 months I will hopefully have enough money saved up to get the AP or internals/hpfp. I most likely will not install it if it will blow my engine up.

So this has probably been discussed but I couldn't find it.

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
I'm running a JBR intake and a resonator and muffler delete. Been running it for 4 months with no fuel cut issues at all. You should be fine.

·
Your friendly SpeedPunk
582 Posts
I just installed the cs sri with tip yesterday, stock internals. Used AP and did a data log tonight getting on freeway, no issues with pump pressure at wot. This is with the stage 1 tune for the sri and tip. Car is a totally different beast now!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Yeah I had stage one tune for awhile but liked the feel of the stock tune better for daily driving.

Haven't had issues with fuel cuts with either as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You will be good I did cs Sri tip hpfp then ap

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
HPFP would be on the #1 priority regardless.....I ran a SRI and TIP and I live at sea level elevation and no problems. I would imagine people who lives at high elevation would have issues running a SRI and/or TIP with no HPFP.

But any other power mod you want to do beyond SRI & TIP, you're gonna for sure need HPFP and a AP to go forward.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am ordering new hpfp internals, still in the search for a intake/inlet combo which I'm leaning towards the cork sport one. My main question is about the forge bpv. I mainly want to upgrade the bpv for sound. Does anyone have experience with the bpv on the stock tune
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts