2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so my car is a 2011 Mazda 3 with just under 39k miles on it. I am lowered on Eibach springs and stock shocks. Here's the question I have, I just went over a speed bump on my way home and when my front two tires went over it the right front made a squeaking noise. What could this be coming from?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could be a lot of things. Sway bar End links would be my first thought though. Could be the shocks as well.
What can I do to tell what it is? I don't really want to bring it somewhere just for them to look at it

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
If it were mine I'd jack the side up pull the wheel and jiggle everything around and see if everything was tight.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright so yea I did all of that and I didn't hear anything or feel anything out of place.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Fronts squeaking? Usually you hear more noise from the rears due to the nature of the structure.

Probably just bushing somewhere making noise.

If it bugs you, take some silicone lubricant spray to every bushing and especially the front sway bar bushes.
Otherwise it isn't hurting anything so there isn't really anything to be worried about.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fronts squeaking? Usually you hear more noise from the rears due to the nature of the structure.

Probably just bushing somewhere making noise.

If it bugs you, take some silicone lubricant spray to every bushing and especially the front sway bar bushes.
Otherwise it isn't hurting anything so there isn't really anything to be worried about.
Alright thanks I appreciate it I was just making sure it wasn't anything major

1 - 12 of 12 Posts