2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive looked everywhere and found nothing for the 2010 speed 3.

Anyone have an ETA from a company?

THIS WHEEL GAP IS KILLIN ME!:argh 1:

Thanks in advance for anyones input.

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
You can use the 1st gen springs. They fit and several people have done it. However, you may or may not get the advertised drop.

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not so sure that sounds like a safe plan. :mellow 1:

If anyone has a 2010 model lowered SPEED 3 please post pics here along with which springs u used.

Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
The gap doesn't really bother me...especially when I'm driving. I love this suspension. It's the perfect blend--tight, but not too hard, not too soft...and the cornering capability this car has is ridiculous.

·
A.K.A. - Zuma2010
900 Posts
The gap doesn't really bother me...especially when I'm driving. I love this suspension. It's the perfect blend--tight, but not too hard, not too soft...and the cornering capability this car has is ridiculous.
If you get a new RSB, sell me YOURS! This is official DIBS if no one else has already called it. :yes:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
If you get a new RSB, sell me YOURS! This is official DIBS if no one else has already called it. :yes:
Wow! Pulling out the "dibs", I like it! Are you the one who yells "SHOTGUN" when you get ready to go for a ride and don't drive?

LOL

·
Registered
331 Posts
I already called dibs for DarkSpeed3's RSB, yesterday!!! LOL. But I didn't get a response.

BeEvil

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I already called dibs for DarkSpeed3's RSB, yesterday!!! LOL. But I didn't get a response.

BeEvil
I think he may be eye-balling Vater's stuff!!!

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I also have an 09 R3 which, handling wise, blows the doors off the speed3. So when I drive the speed3, it feels pretty sloppy in comparison. Thats why I am so anxious to lower it and stiffen it up some.
Check my R3 at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3317442

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well I also have an 09 R3 which, handling wise, blows the doors off the speed3. So when I drive the speed3, it feels pretty sloppy in comparison. Thats why I am so anxious to lower it and stiffen it up some.
Check my R3 at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3317442
That R3 is sweet!!! The original wheels looked better IMHO.

When you stiffen it I'd like first shot at the RSB!!! LOL.

BeEvil

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry Evil... I wasnt subscribed, so I didnt see your post until now. I dont know if I will swap the RSB, but if I do I will let you know.

Reactions: BeEvil

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
WTF?!! Speed3 AND an R3? w. t. f.

Very envious.
I know, right! I just have a 3i Touring and I can't wait to pay the thing off. Everything is just too damn expensive these days!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sorry Evil... I wasnt subscribed, so I didnt see your post until now. I dont know if I will swap the RSB, but if I do I will let you know.
No problems.

BeEvil

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you DarkSpeed...playing the waiting game. If no advancements are made before the year is over I'm probabaly pulling the trigger on some G1 springs and a camber kit.

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any word yet? :argh 1:

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:confused013:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts