2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anybody have their car recalled for the spiders in the gas tank? I thought it was pretty funny but disgusting at the same time.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I think that was only for the 2009-2010 Mazda 6

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea figured at least one person on here may have a 6.. guess i didn't think twice before posting :blush 1:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was a recall, for some reason these spiders like the housing of the gas tank.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Idk if it was only just this. Since i bought my car. I would go into the driver seat. and see random spider webs. 3 months after having my car. There was a web from my shift knob to my E-brakes!! and later on i saw one from my front passenger seat to my rear view mirror.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Right now I have a spider web on my dash board going across my info center. then yesterday I had to kill a baby spider that was chillin next to my seat belt. I def do have a spider prob =( wonder what they are feeding on?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Right now I have a spider web on my dash board going across my info center. then yesterday I had to kill a baby spider that was chillin next to my seat belt. I def do have a spider prob =( wonder what they are feeding on?
Same place in my car. I bet that they are feeding on spider caviar. Eeeeeewwww. Unless there are other pests infesting in the cars which seems plausible considering.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts