2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my profile i added a few today i will be doing a photo shoot with me and friends later this week so stay tuned!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just posted some new pics up

just posted some new pictures up go to my profile and see yall like them. i will be uploading more later!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ch ch check it out

im looking into doing some cheap mods to my car and looking for ideas if anyone has any let me knowww

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
From the look of what you said you had already I think you are out of cheap mods. Some heavier coin is required from here out

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I have a cheap mod thread somewhere.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Yes you have some nice pics but please stop making threads about it so Im going to merge all of them into one and call it your build thread ok!

Reactions: speed3chillin

·
Hai Guyz C:
774 Posts
Looks stock. Cool......................................

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Speed3 PLEASE for the love of god we don't need an update for your pics they show up on the front page every time you upload them lets put this once again in your thread Im gonna move it again for you.

From now on if you would like to share any info or pics go to your thread don't start new threads!

Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Speed3 PLEASE for the love of god we don't need an update for your pics they show up on the front page every time you upload them lets put this once again in your thread Im gonna move it again for you.

From now on if you would like to share any info or pics go to your thread don't start new threads!

Thanks
Phil
i put it in the picture section of the forum. whats the problem ? thats what the section is there for?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
i put it in the picture section of the forum. whats the problem ? thats what the section is there for?
Ya I understand man but the picture section is not for starting a new thread everytime you got pics bro! Thats why most of us create build threads so that when we have pics we put them in there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya I understand man but the picture section is not for starting a new thread everytime you got pics bro! Thats why most of us create build threads so that when we have pics we put them in there.
I didn't know you could post more than one thing on a thread. I'm sorry if I made anyone mad.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Squats nd Oats
628 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts