2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m not going to lie, I strongly prefer the 2nd gen speed 3. I enjoy what my 3rd gen has to offer, but my heart does pitter-patter for the previous. I saw somewhere a speed style hood for the 3rd gen but I`ll be damned if I can find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be safe, go to the dealer and spend a few bucks more on a quality OEM piece.

Hahaha...if there was an OEM Speed 3 hood for the 3rd gen it would mean there was a 3rd gen Speed....and I`d own it, not just the hood :-D

Here you go
Mazdaspeed_style Hood (CF)
Today 09:21 AM
Thanks. I did eventually track down that one. I`m not opposed to CF at all, and I think it would look great on Meteor Grey. I would, however, like a better pic of it.

I was hoping to find the one you see in the pictures of the red car when you do a search for "2016 mazdaspeed 3". The car is obviously a prototype, but someone made it....

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Hahaha...if there was an OEM Speed 3 hood for the 3rd gen it would mean there was a 3rd gen Speed....and I`d own it, not just the hood :-D
Sorry, posted on wrong thread. I like the MPS body kits. Here is a photo of their carbon fiber hood painted. I actually like the second hood better than the Speed 3 hood. JMHO and will probably buy one when I get bored of the way my car looks now.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts