2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Street Unit - Ninja Killa
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the stock Springs for a Speed 3. $20 + Shipping. PM me if interested.

These Springs have 6k miles on them.. There are pretty much new. They are a little dusty and came off a Mazdaspeed3 and are in great condition. They will improve the handling of a Mazda 3 and drop it .5~.75 in.

Attachments

·
Street Unit - Ninja Killa
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am giving these away.. $20 anyone interested.. I just want them out of my place to someone that can maybe use them.

·
Registered
987 Posts
pm sent.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Just making sure that you guys realize that if you install stock Mazdaspeed springs on a MZ3 you will raise the front of your car and increase the wheel gap about half an inch due to a 2.3 disi being a lot heavier than either a 2.5 or a 2.0. I'm not trying to kill the op's sale just stating a fact. It happened to everyone that did this to their first gen MZ3's. If you don't care about ride height it's cool because the handling will no doubt improve due to the heavier spring rates. Might be a little bit bouncier too.

·
Otakonx
83 Posts
Just making sure that you guys realize that if you install stock Mazdaspeed springs on a MZ3 you will raise the front of your car and increase the wheel gap about half an inch due to a 2.3 disi being a lot heavier than either a 2.5 or a 2.0. I'm not trying to kill the op's sale just stating a fact. It happened to everyone that did this to their first gen MZ3's. If you don't care about ride height it's cool because the handling will no doubt improve due to the heavier spring rates. Might be a little bit bouncier too.
I didn't know that, thanks!

·
Registered
93 Posts
you should put this on ebay man! After I got H&R springs installed, I put my stock springs on ebay and sold them for $150.

·
2012 Mazda 3 Skyactiv
49 Posts
Springs

Would this require me (a 2010 mazda 3 2.5L owner) to buy new struts, or will they just pop right in? Would the ride be noticeably different? I already have corksports RSB installed and love it… but anything that helps handling even more for this price seems like it would be worth it!!

-RYAN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.