2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Im looking for cover mirrors FC no led someone knows where i can find? Because bospeed only have for mirrors with lights

·
Registered
2 Posts
So you can swap the hood but there will be a gap at the hood and bumper line.

What if I wanted to just swap the bumper cover. Will the mounts etc line up, will it fit with the foam bumper behind? And will it clear the standard hood?

Just wondering what it would look like, need to get a new bumper cover anyways and wondering if I can do the swap. Also, assuming the foglight plug is the same?

I should add that my car is a 2011 mazda 3 i-touring.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
So you can swap the hood but there will be a gap at the hood and bumper line.

What if I wanted to just swap the bumper cover. Will the mounts etc line up, will it fit with the foam bumper behind? And will it clear the standard hood?

Just wondering what it would look like, need to get a new bumper cover anyways and wondering if I can do the swap. Also, assuming the foglight plug is the same?

I should add that my car is a 2011 mazda 3 i-touring.
Front end is wider. You'll need new fenders. The stock hood will also be a couple inches short. To do the swap, you need fenders, bumper cover, and hood. No idea about the fog lights.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My 2001 Camaro SS had a functional ram air scoop that looped around underside of the hood into the front of the air box... something like that could work, providing there is enough room... I'd be down to try something like that after this winter is over with. Wouldn't mind a MS3 front swap even if the fenders/hood/bumper swap over...

121 - 140 of 147 Posts