2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do we know if anyone has successfully swapped hoods?

·
Bird is the word!
998 Posts
putting a MS3 hood on a MZ3 is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. If you wanted the Speed3 you should have bought it. Besides, the speed3 hood is hit, the only reason it is overlooked is because it is actually functional.
Uhm have you ever thought that people maybe want to make show cars maybe they just want it for looks and your answer about being functional makes no sense srt4 hoods are functional so are sti and evo hoods? Don't get your point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
36 Posts
Vented hood for 3?

Hey guys, i have a 2011 mazda 3i touring. is there a way i can get the vented hood on it? like the one the speed3 has. i personally think it would totally make the car look so much better even though the vented hood really isn't needed for the 2.0 3i.

does the speed3's hood fit on the 3i? if not what is the best way of doing this?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Merged for not searching!

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Hey guys, i have a 2011 mazda 3i touring. is there a way i can get the vented hood on it? like the one the speed3 has. i personally think it would totally make the car look so much better even though the vented hood really isn't needed for the 2.0 3i.

does the speed3's hood fit on the 3i? if not what is the best way of doing this?
Ebay has replica speed3 hoods that will fit our cars...

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
101 - 120 of 147 Posts