2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! I really love my mazda 3 skyactiv. Can you guys help me explain why my audio quality suddenly became poor? It happened when I was using my thumb drive then tried using cd player for the first time. The usb drive froze then I reboot using settings. Then when I played the audio, the sound quality changed.

Note: i keep everything at factory settings all the time. The car is 10 months old.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Did your settings change? Bass, treble, etc?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, audio settings are unchanged. Usually level 20 volume has already impressive sound quality with crisp bass. Now it seems the sound coming out from each speaker is not loud enough or only 4 speakers are working

·
Registered
115 Posts
Maybe it has something to do with the actual audio source.

Is the sound quality of the song good? Is the actual media you are playing from healthy?
I can also have something to do with the "buffering" of the media source.

This has happened to me a couple of times, but a good reboot of all thing and everything was back up.

If nothing helps, try to take off the negative battery connection to "hard" reset everything. This may help.

If still nothing happens i may be a TAU or AMP issue. Contact dealer if so.

- Thomas

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe it has something to do with the actual audio source.

Is the sound quality of the song good? Is the actual media you are playing from healthy?
I can also have something to do with the "buffering" of the media source.

This has happened to me a couple of times, but a good reboot of all thing and everything was back up.

If nothing helps, try to take off the negative battery connection to "hard" reset everything. This may help.

If still nothing happens i may be a TAU or AMP issue. Contact dealer if so.

- Thomas
Thanks a lot! Ill try if those things work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts