2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
short throw shifter, and AEM cool air intake, thats all for preformance right now. but i have blacked out emblems, 20% tint, corksport side-mount license plate kit and its lowered on springs.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now all I have is the CS SRI/TIP and their license plate bracket. I just bought the car a few months ago (traded in my black 2011 2.5 hatchback 6 speed). That one had a CS intake and exhaust on it. It might still be for sale at Billion Mazda. I couldn't find a speed anywhere near here, so I had Billion get one for me from Fargo. Supposedly that is only the second new speed they've ever sold, and they were pretty excited.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yeah your really lucky to have a mazda speed, ive only seen one in sioux falls. i hope to have one next year but i still owe like $12,000 on my sedan so its going to be a while.

did you like the corksport intake you have on your old hatch?

·
Registered
24 Posts
well if you ever come back to sioux falls make sure you come to get n go on sertoma and 41st street, its like a car meet every night of the week! i was there last night and there was over 50 cars, or course most of them werent mazdas but its a great place to show off your ride...

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
and when i went to visit, I was the only one in Sioux Falls :/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts