2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone I've been lurking through the forums for the past month trying to decide whether or not the Mazda 3 is for me. I like cars but I wouldn't call myself a Car Guy. I'm more into computers and electronics. When I heard the the infotainment system in Mazda cars could be "modified" it really peaked my interest in the brand. I had not paid attention to Mazda since the RX7 back in the day. So seeing how beautiful their design language is these days was a pleasant surprise. I was going to get myself a Mazda 6 but since my wife already has a pretty new Honda Accord, it seemed kinda redundant. So I decided to go for the smaller Gas Saver. I really wanted a 5 door, but I couldn't find one within my budget. So I'll be picking up my 2017 4 Door Touring this weekend. For right now I can only lurk through the forums since I feel I don't yet have any good information to offer but based on what I have read I look forward to a positive experience with my new car. I hope I can contribute to the community as I learn from my new toy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts