2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name's Paul and I'm a mod junkie. Long time lurker, just never joined.

I have a 2007 MS3 with toomanymods (will update profile soon). Hoping to learn what parts can be interchanged between the models.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome! What parts are you planning on switching over??

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys

Looking for body pieces mainly as I cannot find a damn thing locally (not sure why as the CBM's are not rare)

Sideskirts/rocker panel

Headlights

·
Registered
641 Posts
I dont think anything exterior will match up with a gen 1. I was thinking you meant like performance mods, suspension... etc. When i bought my 2007 speed 3 all i could find was the CBM, and i wanted black or silver. (ended up with black) i know they are out there, somewhere. But you probably wont find many on this forum cause a lot of guys and gals have gen 2's on here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really thought the sideskirts would mate up (MS3 vs MZ3 2007-2009). When I bought my car (used) the guy that owned it had a passenger side blind spot (already replaced the fog, strut, control arm.

All that's left is the sideskirt (been looking for almost 2 years now). The dealer wants $580 for this piece painted, which isn't TOO bad but I don't have it and it's not a mechanical piece so it's been on hold.

No, not looking for any performance pieces from a Gen2 OR a MZ3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts