2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sappening?! installed a few things over the past couple of weeks or so, most importantly the ST's and the Tri-point RSB.
folded the rear fenders flat in and no rubbing. can finally fit 5 people and their shit, no problems.
its about about a pinky gap low now so hopefully no more jokes... :no:

ST Suspensions coilovers:

and also the Alpine Navi:

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Drop looks good. Did you take out the helper springs or did you get that low with them in? Hows the ride with the ST's, soft, hard or just right? Their like the KW V1 right?

·
Street Unit - Ninja Killa
507 Posts
i love that lip kit it is on my wish list.. but do you have to watch how you drive with your car lowered so much?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drop looks good. Did you take out the helper springs or did you get that low with them in? Hows the ride with the ST's, soft, hard or just right? Their like the KW V1 right?
no its not the lowest - i had tri-point install them but they needed to add 4 delrin spacers because the suspension travel was too low for my wheel package. they measured the distance needed before my tires would smash into the inner fender so they used that to determine how much space was needed. its not much but it works well, like i mentioned no more rubbing issues with a full load. it can go lower but this lip kit adds another inch or two to the bottom, so im good for now. might add more camber to the fronts to get them tucked in like the rears are, but that may be it

the ride is a bit on the hard side, yes they're built like the variant 1's. ST for those that don't know are owned by KW. They're made of lesser quality materials but they perform excellent - read up any review.

and yes i look carefully when i drive, if i dont know the area, then i'm not as likely to go there.
sucks but ya

·
AcrophobiA
144 Posts
Looks really good!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Nasty,

Need some numbers.

Wheels
Front - XX" x XX" with XX offset
Rear - XX" x XX" with XX offset

Tires
Front - 2XX/XX/XX
Rear - 2XX/XX/XX

I like the stretch, what is the camber? Don't know if I fell the wheel color but pics don't always tell the story.

Z

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theyre 18"s!

camber is about 1.5 front and 2.5 rear - yes, i need more in the front

·
Original Member
262 Posts
Looks great! Any links to ST reviews or vendors? I would love KWs, but these may be better for my budget. Also, keep us posted on your thoughts after they break in a little.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I think that Black Mamba Motorsports has the hookup on these ST coilovers.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nasty,

Need some numbers.

Wheels
Front - XX" x XX" with XX offset
Rear - XX" x XX" with XX offset

Tires
Front - 2XX/XX/XX
Rear - 2XX/XX/XX

I like the stretch, what is the camber? Don't know if I fell the wheel color but pics don't always tell the story.

Z
Would be nice to know, but I don't think he/she never tells the full specs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts