2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am a former 2007 Mazda 3 touring owner, but soon to be back in a Mazda 3. I have had a VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI for the last 4 years, and it is being bought back as part of the VW Diesel scandal on Dec 1st. This weekend I am picking up a 2017 Mazda 3 GT with Preferred package in Titanium Flash Mica. Looking forward to it, but surprised that Mazda still don't illuminate all of the window buttons!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ha, welcome from a 2006 Mazda 3s Touring owner who still has that car and a 2010 JSW TDI in the driveway. Once VW gets off their asses and processes my documents we'll be selling back our JSW and trading in the 11 year old 3 on a new 3 GT. Unfortunately we won't be getting in fast enough to take advantage of the promotion Mazda is apparently extending to TDI buyback folks. It has to be used towards cars purchased by 1/2 and I assume we'll end up having to order a manual 3 GT. Probably won't see that until Spring, at this rate.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I had to double check the name of the OP because I thought it was me :)

Just parked my TDI last week because my long awaited 2017 Titanium Flash GT (with parchment interior) finally came in. Impossible to find car.

The TDI was nice, but the M3 is fun. Won't get the fuel mileage but forget about it. Also won't have a money pit for a car.

Still waiting for my approval offer :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had to double check the name of the OP because I thought it was me :)

Just parked my TDI last week because my long awaited 2017 Titanium Flash GT (with parchment interior) finally came in. Impossible to find car.

The TDI was nice, but the M3 is fun. Won't get the fuel mileage but forget about it. Also won't have a money pit for a car.

Still waiting for my approval offer :(
Thanks All! I in fact have 2 TDis. Mine is being bout back on Thursday, and now I picked up my M3 it will remain parked until then. Today I am removing LEDs and any other personal effects. The Buyback was more than fair to me. I got a great deal on my M3 and was able to take advantage of the 0% financing with 90 day payment deferral.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the TDI is gone. Now to get my tags transferred and I will be all set! It felt weird driving my TDI after just a week of my M3!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts