2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mazda Fan!
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I have added some flair to my interior. I already had the Mazda aluminum pedals, LEDs, and Husky floor mats. Added the Corksport shifter bushings and adjustable shift knob. Definitely recommend these two mods for the manual owners.
Also after seeing the HVAC knobs here, I added those too. They look so good at night!
I will add more here soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Recently I have added some flair to my interior. I already had the Mazda aluminum pedals, LEDs, and Husky floor mats. Added the Corksport shifter bushings and adjustable shift knob. Definitely recommend these two mods for the manual owners.
Also after seeing the HVAC knobs here, I added those too. They look so good at night!
I will add more here soon.
could you share the link you used for the AC knobs?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Quite groovy! Nicely done.

Still debating over which shifter knob to get. Probably on of the JBR heavies, but after seeing your Corksport I'm tempted to reconsider.

I have the dual zone climate control. I'm guessing they do not have lit replacement dials for those.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Just got the knobs ordered.....I agree they look cool.

Reactions: Hectik1

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like the knob but I'm a little worried about it getting too hot to touch in the summer and ice cold in the winter. How do you find it?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Dude when installing these things you have to PUSH HARD to get them to seat properly.....
I put them on backwards initially. Derp.

They do look awesome though.

Attachments

·
Mazda Fan!
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude when installing these things you have to PUSH HARD to get them to seat properly.....
I put them on backwards initially. Derp.

They do look awesome though.
Yeah. I noticed this too. At least they aren't going to fall out though!:laugh2:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was worried I was going to break something and I am a pretty big dude......

No joke it takes some real force but they look awesome.

Good thread, glad I got these.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts