Making People Mad
832 Posts
Eww, puked in my mouth.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eww, puked in my mouth.
Are you trying to be a douchebag, or does it just come naturally? Seriously, do you use the relative anonimity of this forum to be nasty because in real life you don't have the guts? You are free to disagree with my taste, but I would think as a senior member you would have learned a little more pathos. In short, your rude and cowardly behavior made me puke in my mouth.

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Calm down jimmy, it comes naturally, your pinstripe doesn't divide space, it doesn't match with anything, it just already accents a shadow that was speciffically designed on the car. Mazda designers spent hours upon hours trying to make that line stand out you don't need an obnoxious blue line to brihng that to peoples attention. I'm not being nasty i just bluntly put that it looks like shit, and I have the guts to say this shit to your face, so stick up for your blue line.:gotrice-1: Nice car other then the pinstripe :winkiss:

·
Street Unit - Ninja Killa
507 Posts
Sorry I dont like the Strip either.. But if you like it thats fine.. at the end of the day, you drive it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can definitely deal with this side of your commentary. Of course, I pretty much disagree with everything that you just said. Under your line of reasoning, I really hope that you haven't done any performance or cosmetic mods to your car; Mazda engineers spent a lot of time and money trying to find the best daily driving experience... ;)

I appreciate your being a lot more forthright this time through.

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
:Na_Na_Na_Na 1:

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Are you trying to be a douchebag, or does it just come naturally? Seriously, do you use the relative anonimity of this forum to be nasty because in real life you don't have the guts? You are free to disagree with my taste, but I would think as a senior member you would have learned a little more pathos. In short, your rude and cowardly behavior made me puke in my mouth.

·
Registered
701 Posts
This might be one of those things that look better in person that in pictures. For me, personally I don't like it. Not because you didn't do a good job on the car. I don't like pinstripes to begin with. Actually I don't like any decals on cars. That goes from bumper stickers too. Hate them. But that is my own opinion. There are people out there that love putting decals on their car and more power to them. It is their car and they are free to do whatever they want.

·
Street Unit - Ninja Killa
507 Posts
I took the stock pin strips off my car like the first week I had it.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Pinstripes are from the dinosaur age. Like all those old full size Buicks and Lincoln Towncars that were loaded up to the gills with Chrome and badges and half vinyl roofs. Best forget the pinstripe they do nothing but ruin the clean lines of your car.

By the way when you post pics of your car be prepared to take the good comments with bad ones, if you can't do that don't post pics.
In the final analysis it is your car if you like it that is all that matters.

Pat.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Pinstripes are from the dinosaur age. Like all those old full size Buicks and Lincoln Towncars that were loaded up to the gills with Chrome and badges and half vinyl roofs. Best forget the pinstripe they do nothing but ruin the clean lines of your car.

By the way when you post pics of your car be prepared to take the good comments with bad ones, if you can't do that don't post pics.

Pat.
Pinstripes can still look good imo. The ones on my car came with it, didn't pay any extra for it. They are subtle, thin, black in color, and are preceded by a Mazda logo. I actually like the pinstripes on my car, set it apart from the other white 3's.

Flying M logo

Driver's Door

Driver's Side Rear Door

Back Triangular Window

Overall

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I res[pect your opinion and I am willing to take negative comments. However, it seems as if there is a way to be cool about the commentary one makes and there is a way of being a DB. Oftentimes, people gain a lot of courage behind a monitor that they would not have in person. Oftentimes, people become cyber-bullies. I haven't been on this forum long enough to know if this is the case, but with another forum that I belong to, people are generally pretty cool and avoid that kind of negativity. IMO, I think the world is a better place when people don't act like turds.

Pat.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Forums can be tough at times as some people have a positive way with words (even when being negative or disouraging) and others don't. I have been a member here for a short time but was a member to two other forums for my last car. Mainly good experiances but also a few bad. So far I have not seen too many crappy posts here but sometimes an immaturity level does come shining through...

@Crespo - That pinstripe looks awesome. I love the Mazda symbol at the end. I had something similiar on my old car, it had similiar placement and gave the car a tiny sense of uniqueness that I enjoyed.

@ the OP - I personally think the placement of the pinstripe is off and it it a bit thick as well. The color doesn't do much for the car (but this may be the first step in a theme you are starting that the forum is not aware of) and the fact it jumps space by the fender is odd. Pinstripes (to me) are meant to be subtle, yours pops out too much to me but it does make your car original.

·
Registered
633 Posts
QUOTE.
( Originally Posted by sube
In the final analysis it is your car if you like it that is all that matters.)

Just to be clear jimmydteach it was not my intent to be nasty here, I was stating a simple fact. When you post pics. of your car you are inviting comments, and you will get postive and negative. So again if this causes you grief then refrain from posting pics.

Pat.

·
Registered
110 Posts
well... I wouldn't do it to mine (because its black), but I DIG IT! looks good man

cant please everyone, right? lol... ps lincoln town cars are sick, Sube obviously never took a drive in one haha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts