2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Chillin...
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just got to vent for a second lol
A little background first. K im a "sneaker head" i collect shoes so im part of this forum called niketalk. Well as soon as i bought my 3 i posted pictures in the Dallas forum so i can show everyone my lastest "pick-up". Most of the people were digging the car and saying good things being supportive until this guy... lol

non flammable wrote:
that car is wack bro. why the hell did you get a station wagon? there are a lot of other good cars at the price fam. lol @ people saying "nice pick up" they just trying to be nice.

I dunno i just found that to be frustrating and he doesnt even know what he's talking about. but yeah the ignorance of some people:stupid:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
A little background first. K im a "sneaker head" i collect shoes so im part of this forum called niketalk. Well as soon as i bought my 3 i posted pictures in the Dallas forum so i can show everyone my lastest "pick-up". Most of the people were digging the car and saying good things being supportive until this guy... lol

non flammable wrote:
that car is wack bro. why the hell did you get a station wagon? there are a lot of other good cars at the price fam. lol @ people saying "nice pick up" they just trying to be nice.

I dunno i just found that to be frustrating and he doesnt even know what he's talking about. but yeah the ignorance of some people:stupid:
Sounds like a prius driver, or a tc driver maybe even a civic!!!

LOL

·
Chillin...
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i have a feeling he's just some young kid thinking he knows something... I guess i'll see what he says to my response lol
"hey u can say what u want but i love this car. and its not a station wagon its a hatch get ur facts straight before u try to start clowin... " He'll probably start dropping all kinds of bad words... but yeah whatever i love my car :clap:

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
lol i have a feeling he's just some young kid thinking he knows something... I guess i'll see what he says to my response lol
"hey u can say what u want but i love this car. and its not a station wagon its a hatch get ur facts straight before u try to start clowin... " He'll probably start dropping all kinds of bad words... but yeah whatever i love my car :clap:

Thanks guys
Sounds like a good response! If he's a kid maybe he rides a skate board or a scooter!

LOL

Welcome to the forum! I think you'll love it here. Everyone is super cool!!!:clap:

·
Chillin...
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
more than likely lol
but yeah thanks?
So far everyones been really nice, real chill. There's no one being rude or anything just really helpful.
I guess thats the difference between a car forum and a sneaker forum lol

·
Chillin...
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooops i meant
but yeah thanks! lol sorry:yes:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Well i guess im kinda one that feels similar on the looks of the 5 door...i mean at some angles it looks so much more bad ass than the 4 door, but at the same time its weird. On the pickup though, the 2.5 has some serious zoom zoom. Off the line could be a little better (low power feels slightly weak, but i think its a combo of low grip at the same time) but once its its over 4k rpm it pushes you back in your seat like a true sports car, much more than i was expecting before i had purchased it thats for sure.

Looks its hit or miss, thats up to a persons own idea of good looks (thats why we have so many cars to choose from) but you cant knock performance until you drive one imo. The 3 is a great car thats for sure.

·
Super Mod
382 Posts

non flammable wrote:

Wait... "non flammable"... I think his user name says enough haha. That's the type of person where you just respond to him with an "lol". Just laugh it off man, you could have went out and bought a Lamborghini and you probably would have ended up with some more criticism. Just shrug it off, don't let a turd nugget like that frustrate you, cause then he wins. It would take too much time and energy to try and explain to him that there really aren't that many out cars out there you can purchase new, that have nearly as many gadgets as the 3.

And as a side note, I love shoes too lol.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It is a station wagon, for all intents and purposes, and it's far more practical than the sedan. Who cares what someone else says about your car? I'm sure a lot of people think my car looks stupid...hell, I didn't like the new 3s before I bought mine (and I also used to prefer the sedan to the hatch).

I used to drive a Miata, and constantly endured comments that it's a 'gay' car or a 'girly' car. Well, whatever...it's a misunderstood car, and one that many Americans will never appreciate because it doesn't go really fast in a straight line. Whoopdee-friggin-doo. Driving enjoyment for me actually involves using the steering wheel.

·
A.K.A. - Zuma2010
900 Posts
It is a station wagon, for all intents and purposes, and it's far more practical than the sedan. Who cares what someone else says about your car? I'm sure a lot of people think my car looks stupid...hell, I didn't like the new 3s before I bought mine (and I also used to prefer the sedan to the hatch).

I used to drive a Miata, and constantly endured comments that it's a 'gay' car or a 'girly' car. Well, whatever...it's a misunderstood car, and one that many Americans will never appreciate because it doesn't go really fast in a straight line. Whoopdee-friggin-doo. Driving enjoyment for me actually involves using the steering wheel.
Yeah, the Miata is so misunderstood. You either love it or hate it. I love them.

Lets set something straight tho...The 3 is NOT a Station wagon...it is a Hatchback or simply a wagon... Station Wagon sounds so bland...Volvos are station wagons.

·
Registered
331 Posts

I agree 100%. The twisties are the best.

Last year my wife and I took her 2007 MZ3 and did the entire Blue Ridge Parkway. Then we drove up the Smokey Mountains. Halfway around the top loop of the Smokeys there's a small, single lane, dirt road that goes down the opposite side of the mountains and you end up on the Tail of the Dragon. WOW!!! We had so much fun. Best drive ever. If you ever get a chance to do this I highly recommend it. It took us 3 days of hard driving to finish it. AWESOME!!! :yes:

BeEvil

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

I see soooooooooooooo many Miatas at auto-cross events. I love the way they represent all Mazda owners at almost every single event!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
yeps, and it seems they are always the most die-hard mazda fanatics at the meets too!
Hell yeah they are. They are some of the nicest people too. Always offering advice and always the first to help someone if they have a problem!

·
Chillin...
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man I didn't think this thread would get so many post lol but yeah thanks for the support guys. I pretty much shrugged it off it was just irritating for that first while. But yeah i live in garland actually off of centerville and firewheel parkway

1 - 20 of 44 Posts