2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, when the car was delivered, there were several scuffs on the inside black surface by the door pocket/cup holder. I've added some more these last few months just to keep them company. I know from my 2014 sGT that the black door liner shows scuffs easily and that particular area is gonna get hit by shoes getting in and out (especially in tight parking spaces).
So...help me brainstorm a way to cover that area with something that won't show scuffs AND won't look like crap.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Yep, when the car was delivered, there were several scuffs on the inside black surface by the door pocket/cup holder. I've added some more these last few months just to keep them company. I know from my 2014 sGT that the black door liner shows scuffs easily and that particular area is gonna get hit by shoes getting in and out (especially in tight parking spaces).
So...help me brainstorm a way to cover that area with something that won't show scuffs AND won't look like crap.
You could buy a large adhesive film protector and cut it up and place it over the door cards. I bought a roll once and cut it up and placed it over the black piano parts inside my car to keep it from getting scratched and from attracting dust. Worked pretty well too

Reactions: BearlyHere

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, Amazon is bringing me both products this week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.