2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
I had Falken 512's in 215/45/17 that gripped like nobody's business on my old car.
New versions are 912's with similar design.
They're fairly affordable.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE white rims, especially on a white car. Gonna look sweet.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Sweet....

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Ehh....sorry, love the white on white but the tires have too much sidewall and they are def too wide. IMO, just doesn't look right.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks good. I personally love meaty tires. I wonder how much space you have left from tire to strut. But yes, going from stockers to bigger profile tires is so much better. The limits are a lot higher and the car is more lively in the corners.

From the looks of it, lowering is for sure going to need a roll and pull if your planning on sticking with that size and offset. Otherwise, glad your happy with the setup!

I plan to run 265's once I pay the car off and see if I am willing to cut the fender up to fit fender flares. It does stick out a little bit for my tastes but otherwise it doesn't look bad at all.

Actually going back and looking at the rear shot, the camber helps but your gonna need some flaps to help with the dirt getting on the paint. Honestly cannot wait for summer to roll around again so I can put my setup back on....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts