2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Build journals are always a good idea to keep track of what's been done to a car. I bought my 2010 Mazda3 S as a daily driver and accidentally ordered parts for it three days after buying it... So here we are!

Planned Mods
Wheels/Tires
Exterior
Engine

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corksport axleback came in the mail yesterday and took about 30 minutes to install. I honestly got it for the looks but it doesn't sound half bad! I also put my Thule cross bars and ski rack on to use this weekend. Probably won't leave them on because MPG suffers (apparently) and I've never liked the look of racks on any car I've owned.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took the Mazda to it's first Cars & Coffee over the weekend and had some fun on a cruise to Virginia City, NV with my girlfriend and our roommates. This thing is a blast - and that's coming from someone who's other car is a track-built, 400whp Subaru!

I also got around to installing my MagicDrift front lip and side skirt extensions (which fit perfectly, I might add!).

·
Registered
659 Posts
Very Nice. I subscribe to the same philosophy as far "would like to keep it mostly stock".....would like to, just am not capable.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I decided to go camping last weekend but didn't realize we'd be on an actual beach... Luckily for me, I had my off-road wheels and tires on otherwise I think I'd have never made it out. Here's a photo I took before we left... and before I got stuck and ripped my front lip and lower bumper skirt piece off:

Then we have this photo from a couple weeks ago at Cars & Coffee in Reno when the Mazda looked like the adventure car it will never be:

...and last but not least, I painted my OEM wheels gold and I absolutely love them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts