2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there someone who knows tested solution for throttle restriction removing on g122?
I have tested 35 mod files with no success car run fine but after 4500 throttle body start closing and maf sensor goes under 100gr/s.

·
Registered
Mazda3 04/2017 BN 120 HP Sports-Line
49 Posts
Hey,

what you try to do? Upgrade from G122 to "original-HP" for the 2.0 Gas-Engine? So, get the original G-165?

I Think the map is encrypted with the FIN. So, a map from a different car with, of course, a different FIN-Number will not work. My guess.
Here in Germany, I did it on both of my Mazda3 120 HP 2.0 2017. So, i had to extract the data with Forscan, sent the File via email to the "expert"
and get it a few hours later back, restored it with forscan. I chosed the @home-version, so I`m able to restore the original-file, the new-file and
are able to try the 3. file ("throttle-gas-pedal-tuning") it is like the extra hardware "Pedalbox" with 165/170 HP. Nice work, nothing to do with chip-tuning.

The @home-Version costs my about 530 € (1st car and about 400 € for my 2nd car) . If you drive to the "expert" it will cost about 350 - 400 €.

Bye
Gruni

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes it should be arround 175hp
@TheMapper this is interesting.. are you planning to make it available for "sale"?

How does it drives, is there any difference below 4k RPM or only after?

Did you maybe search for available options to turn off CD, probably this could be very commonly wish.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only software changes dyno graph will be available in 2 weeks and Caka what do you mean with CD off

·
Registered
67 Posts
Very nice!

It would be even better with option of turning on or off with let's say long press on i-stop button, but that's, I guess not accessible.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts