2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this posted before...but here's a single gauge pod for the 2nd gen 3's, I know of the tripple pod for the pillar but some may just want a single. The company is EDGE AUTOSPORT. PRICE $40.49

Attachments

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
But that's for speeds and nobody really buy's those. Autotech makes that. There's a guy on MSF who makes better pods. Why not get an ultraguage?

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
But that's for speeds and nobody really buy's those. Autotech makes that. There's a guy on MSF who makes better pods. Why not get an ultraguage?
He could have asked hurr what pod can I use? Instead, he researched it, installed it, and shared it. No need to criticize him on it lol. If he thought it was cool, that's all that matters. I, personally, like it. It's different and well executed. If it fits the interior of a MS3, it'll fit a MZ3 so I don't see the big deal there. Not everyone with a MZ3 browses MSF and those that do all know MSF doesn't welcome non-speeds... so... him getting in contact with the guy is unlikely.

OP, where did you run the wire for the gauge?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
He could have asked hurr what pod can I use? Instead, he researched it, installed it, and shared it. No need to criticize him on it lol. If he thought it was cool, that's all that matters. I, personally, like it. It's different and well executed. If it fits the interior of a MS3, it'll fit a MZ3 so I don't see the big deal there. Not everyone with a MZ3 browses MSF and those that do all know MSF doesn't welcome non-speeds... so... him getting in contact with the guy is unlikely.

OP, where did you run the wire for the gauge?
The picture is from Edge's site Casey and where did I criticize? Why so defensive?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wow. I'm just puttin it out there for any & everyone and as stated above it fits all 2nd gen 3's.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Wow. I'm just puttin it out there for any & everyone and as stated above it fits all 2nd gen 3's.
I know that's what you meant bro lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts