2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little scrape on my bumper lip, and am wondering how to properly reattach this on the drivers side.
The whole lip is mostly attached by two-sided padded tape, and there are some clips on the corners.

As you can see, the lip's clip has come free. Are these originally attached with sticky material as well?
It's currently gorilla glued because I'm a stupid redneck. Any knowledge is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Sorry that happened to you. The only consolation is that you are just one of several, maybe more, who will do that. And hence why I will also be following this thread. Of course, can also be caused by other drivers, not just our own miscalculations.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I didn`t have the aero kit on my 2016, but my Speed 3 obviously has the side skirts and they are notorious for breaking. (you`re eventually going to step on it getting out of the car). New ones are effing ridiculous expensive and there`s no true fix so I`ll be using industrial 3M adhesive putty once I figure out a way to compress it in place as it cures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts