2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Mazda 3 2.0 with the Simota Carbon Fiber SRI. Videos aren't the best because they are taken with my phone, sounds even better in person. Added a last video with more pedal mashing haha. This has a nice deep throaty groan.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Thanks for the vid! I was set on the CS but now I'm for sure set on the Simota. I assume you have the 657... I think it sounds amazing. I also assume you have the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Yes and yes. I'll go for a full WOT run tomorrow with some high rev down shifts.
Awesome! Is it easy enough to install if you follow the instructions? I put a K&N intake on a Tundra so I guess it'll be about like that. 1 more question and I'm done bugging you: Where do you suggest I order the intake? Simotausa?

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! Is it easy enough to install if you follow the instructions? I put a K&N intake on a Tundra so I guess it'll be about like that. 1 more question and I'm done bugging you: Where do you suggest I order the intake? Simotausa?
Haha you aren't bugging me, it is all good. But, yes easy install. Didn't come with much instructions but there are plenty of videos and how-to's out there to make it easy. I was a noob and I had no idea what I was doing but got it done in an hour with no issues. Yes simotusa is where I got mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts