2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1221 - 1240 of 1292 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh boy, that one was TOUGH to find. That little "mazda3" logo is only used on the Chinese version of the mazda3 bm/bn. In china, they combined the names axela and mazda3, over there it's known as the "Mazda3 Axela". You'll have to do some research on the changan mazda brand (joint venture of changan automobiles and mazda). I never found the part number unfortunately, I just stumbled upon the badge on taobao.
Thank you! It's really hard to find it... Could you post a link where you bought it? I've never bought un Taobao (maybe because I don't understand anything... lol).

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9 Pro mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 2.0L
2 Posts
Mine, actually my wife's, has been written up.

·
Super Moderator
774 Posts
FEF Fresh shot!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vic_tormenta

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Goodbye!

I know I haven’t been active on here for years but I just wanted to say farewell. It was a great experience being on this forum!

I traded in my 2014 3 sGT Sedan (almost 159K on her) for a 2021 CX30 Turbo AWD Premium Plus and couldn’t be any happier. I picked her up on 03/24. Snowflake Pearl Mica with white/brown leather interior. Since I promised my wife no suspension mods, it will be only appearance mods. I already ordered my summer wheels and tires and they will be installed next week. I purchased Drag DR73 matte black split 5 stoke in 19” with Vredestein Quatrac Pro in 235/45.

So here are some goodbye pics of the 3. She will be missed. She was very good to me the seven years I had her! And a couple of the new ride.
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Automotive tail & brake light Sky Vehicle Wheel

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Sky Car Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Window Hood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts

Reactions: fer_mor

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Goodbye!

I know I haven’t been active on here for years but I just wanted to say farewell. It was a great experience being on this forum!

I traded in my 2014 3 sGT Sedan (almost 159K on her) for a 2021 CX30 Turbo AWD Premium Plus and couldn’t be any happier. I picked her up on 03/24. Snowflake Pearl Mica with white/brown leather interior. Since I promised my wife no suspension mods, it will be only appearance mods. I already ordered my summer wheels and tires and they will be installed next week. I purchased Drag DR73 matte black split 5 stoke in 19” with Vredestein Quatrac Pro in 235/45.

So here are some goodbye pics of the 3. She will be missed. She was very good to me the seven years I had her! And a couple of the new ride. View attachment 281336
View attachment 281337
View attachment 281338
View attachment 281339
View attachment 281340
View attachment 281341
View attachment 281342
View attachment 281343
View attachment 281344

Grats on the new CX30!!! Stay on, you've been a big part of this forum!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Grats on the new CX30!!! Stay on, you've been a big part of this forum!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Thank you my friend!!!

Reactions: minsanity

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bought a full carbon fibre lip kit and canards from Thailand. Repainted my whole car and had the body shop install the kit. Front and side fits perfectly but the rear isn’t perfect, but the kit overall looks sweet!
What was the process like ordering from MZ thailand? I can't read thai and don't know how the ordering process works. Looks great! How much did it cost you and how long did it take?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
@minsanity

A few updates for you on my CX30 Turbo
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Sky Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Sky

Reactions: ZoomZoom3GT

·