2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This Sunday is an event my friends are holding in an attempt to bring drifting to Atco Raceway. I know that drifting isnt really our thing, but the support is what matters! There is going to be a car show along with a few vendors and a dj... and a drift show!
All donations are going to good causes... Animal Welfare Association in Voorhees (a non kill shelter) & Gianni's Fund

Follow the link and check it out! Oh and if you can make it be sure to say you are going because at 250 confirmed guest my friend will light his tired up until he rides the rim!

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts

This Sunday is an event my friends are holding in an attempt to bring drifting to Atco Raceway. I know that drifting isnt really our thing, but the support is what matters! There is going to be a car show along with a few vendors and a dj... and a drift show!
All donations are going to good causes... Animal Welfare Association in Voorhees (a non kill shelter) & Gianni's Fund

Follow the link and check it out! Oh and if you can make it be sure to say you are going because at 250 confirmed guest my friend will light his tired up until he rides the rim!
link doesnt work :argh 1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts