2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im driving home from work car felt fine then all of a sudden i get on it a little and pop!
black smoke limping and whistling. I didnt see anything leaking and the engine sounds ok but idling a lil rough anyone no whats wrong. did i blow the turbo? or worse. help please.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
That sucks speedy :( I don't know a lot but sounds like possibly a turbo.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sucks speedy :( I don't know a lot but sounds like possibly a turbo.

i hope its the turbo or at most the head gasket it doesnt knock or anything but it has like barely any power.

yeah i wonder if it just or if my tune just caused it to spool too fast or what the turbo was at operating temp too.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
i hope its the turbo or at most the head gasket it doesnt knock or anything but it has like barely any power.
Do you belong to MSF still? I'm sure one of them knows and would reply back quicker than us over here. I assume you checked all the fmic fittings to make sure one didn't slip.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah I'll have to see if I can find my account info.
you know it kinda sounds like the turbo to me it sounds like the turbo is just spooling out in the open so maybe the seals.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
141 Posts
Could be a boost leak, I'd check all your connections as well as the boost control solenoid connections

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lmfao ok guys I figured it out. One of my intercooler couplings came off rather explosively and it just never happened that way before but I've also never had a front mount before thank you ballsack for telling me to check the vac lines I did must have had a loose coupling.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lmfao ok guys I figured it out. One of my intercooler couplings came off rather explosively and it just never happened that way before but I've also never had a front mount before thank you ballsack for telling me to check the vac lines I did must have had a loose coupling.
Edit I mean basspunk

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah well its never happened like that before it was just such a loud pop i freaked the fuck out and i thought i just fucking blew the motor cack and balls

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah me too but I appreciate the support. Certainly rustled my jimmies

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Definatly woke me up as I was gonna take a nap damn it