2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Should i spend the $$$ on a new VG sharkin fin antenna or black anodized lugs????:001_unsure: The chrome factorys bother me.:mad 1: This is what the wheel looks like currently. Im thinking of powdercoating my calipers??? Got a decent quote!!!!! Thoughts or imput??!!

Attachments

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
If it was me I would go with the sharkfin and hold off with the lugs for a little. The antenna bothers the crap out of me.

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
I see more value in the lugs....couldn't care less about the antenna

·
Registered
598 Posts
I like the little stock stubby antennas.. Personally think the shark fin is gay... like its trying to be a bimmer or something..

I would do lugs.

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
Matter of fact...if you do decide to go with the lugs, I have some Motegi's that I can give you for a very good deal. Brand new...just didn't fit my wheels.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bitchin...

Matter of fact...if you do decide to go with the lugs, I have some Motegi's that I can give you for a very good deal. Brand new...just didn't fit my wheels.
Are Motegi's good quality?? I pm'd you.

When i was researching lugs for the 3 i noticed quite a diff in $$$. Are there a big diff in the quality of the lugs??
Advice

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
Damn, alot of hate going on here about the sharkfin.

·
Registered
598 Posts
no hating... just my $.02... or envy... or is it?? whaahhahahah

the other ones i have seen are way bulkier than the one pictured above.. maybe this one will look better.

Reactions: RTFM

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
haha well that makes me feel better. Hence the "thank you" :stuart:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I think the Sharkfins complement the look of the car. Just my opinion though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts