2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
3 Pedals of fun!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure I need to start a build thread. I am just getting started and hope to do alot more.

Here is my 2012 Crystal pearl white, manual trans, Skyactiv Mazda3.

Attachments

·
3 Pedals of fun!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First thing I did was PlastiDip my emblems. I plan on painting the background in my front emblem white.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Looks good seven.

*EDIT* NVM you painted the wheels looks good

Reactions: Seven02

·
3 Pedals of fun!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I PlastiDipped my rims black and painted my calipers blue. In most pictures its hard to see the blue behind the wheels, but in person it stands out just right.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
ahh i lived in the ghetto north vegas, lake mead and walnut.. got shot walking home once.. don't recommend that area.

·
3 Pedals of fun!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahh i lived in the ghetto north vegas, lake mead and walnut.. got shot walking home once.. don't recommend that area.
I literally live off of Walnut! Walnut and Tropical though lol. Lake mead and Walnut... yikes. :signs152:

Great build so far Seven. I'm liking the blue calipers looks good and its not the common red you see.
Ya, I went with Blue for that reason. All the stores in town only carried the red or black caliper paint. I wanted to go different and kinda keep the Skyactiv blue thing going.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Blue calipers and the black plastidip on the rims look very nice. If only there wasn't a super anal law on turning the rear lights black. That'd look incredibly sick.

Good job on your project

1 - 20 of 135 Posts