2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to set my Door locks to lock when I get out of range of the car.
The manual says this can be set at the Dealer. I don't want to take it in for just that.
Can it be done at home?

Thanks for you help
Bluey2King

·
Registered
7 Posts
Didn't want your question to go unanswered. As far as I know, this kind of adjustment will require a trip to your dealer - although my dealer didn't charge me for this. Unfortunately, changing the variables listed in your Owner's Manual require connection to a Mazda-issued computer. I would suggest reviewing the various options and have any others changed at the same time; I opted to turn on the three-blink lane change feature on mine.

I assume (but I'm not sure) that the first visit to adjust "personalization settings" is covered by Mazda as a courtesy.

Hope this helps...

·
Gold Member
147 Posts
What special things can you get done? I have had my speed3 for over a year and didn't know about this.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Page 10-10 in the owner's manual explains all the features the dealer can change :tongue:

·
Gold Member
147 Posts
Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've had this on my car since day 1, its a cool feature...especially if you walk all around the drivers side, back of car to passenger side, it keeps in range...pretty awesome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts