2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Pretty Cool Dude
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: 2020-05-30

Thanks to @Tristan-cx5 for testing.

Steps: (This assumes you have already connected CMU via Serial and TX/RX are running, and there is a COM port assigned)
1. Save this code to a file called SerialUnlock.ps1 and change COM3 on Line 11 to whatever your COM# is. For simplicity, save to Desktop.
Code:
$cmd_list = @(
    "user",
    "jci",
    "cp -r /mnt/sd*/XX/* /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/",
    "chmod +x /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/autorun",
    "/mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/autorun",
    "ls -l /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin"
)
Write-Output "Starting script"

$port= new-Object System.IO.Ports.SerialPort COM3,115200,None,8,one
$port.Open()

foreach ($cmd in $cmd_list) {
    Write-Output "Sending: $cmd"
    $port.WriteLine("$cmd`n")
    $line = $port.ReadLine()
    Write-Output "Got response: $line"
}

$port.Close()

Write-Output "Ended script"
2. Open Windows Powershell, and run cd Desktop (or wherever the file is).

3. Execute the script by running ./SerialUnlock.ps1. If you receive an error that says something about execution policies, open Powershell as administrator and run set-executionpolicy remotesigned. Accept this and rerun the ./SerialUnlock.ps1 command. You can go back and change the remotesigned flag to N after you're done.

4. The output should look like:

and that's it!

The script is pretty simple.. There is an array of commands that are run and the script opens up connection with your com port and sends each command one-by-one.

This can also be modified for the ID7 commands.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Just tested it with FW 70.00.100 EU. But it did not work. I checked and used COM8, adapted the .ttl code accordingly. Before testing I uninstalled ID7 - via AIO Tweak ID7 USB Stick from FW 70. Unfortunately your script did not work. Or I did something wrong? At first I used the .ttl file including the "Bash:"-code - at a second test I deleted that. Same result. No tweak install possible. After executing the script, I waited for 5 minutes, but just saw the cryptic font passing by (most probably the serial console output). USB Stick with XX folder was in the usb hub. And serial connection works - I checked with putty.
01.JPG 02.JPG 03_serial_output_but_also alter reboot no install of tweak possible.JPG

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
In a third test I used "cmu/jci", as I thought that might be remains of the formerly being installed ID7 tweak. But also no success.

·
Pretty Cool Dude
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The Bash: is not needed the first line of file should be the connect line.

I modified the connect line to add in
Code:
/CDATABIT=8/CPARITY=none/CSTOPBIT=1
to explicitly set the Data Bits, Parity, Stop bits.

Edit: If you open ttermpro.exe, you should be able to open up a connection from GUI. I do not have any COM ports so it is greyed out for me. You may also have to change the KanjiCode in the top menu

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Is "/ssh" correct or does it have to be "/serial" ?

If I insert spaces in the code I at least see a correct font, but it still does not work:
"/C=1 /BAUD=115200 /CDATABIT=8 /CPARITY=none /CSTOPBIT=1 /ssh"

I am testing with a external CMU, but that should not be the problem, as I already did a ID7v2 with .335 with that CMU some days ago.
20200509_221438.jpg

·
Pretty Cool Dude
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sent you a PM.

Looks like /ssh is not necessary as /C=# has it connect to COM

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bước 1:
Xóa tất cả USB, thẻ bản đồ và các thiết bị được kết nối khác của khách. Cắm USB ROOT vào xe hơi
Tháo CMU - cắm cáp gốc để kết nối CMU
Bước 2:
Kiểm tra cổng bằng cách: Nhấp chuột phải vào Máy tính của tôi => Quản lý

·
Registered
18 Posts
Step 2:
Check the port by: Right-clicking My Computer => Manage; Click the small triangle Ports (COM & LPT) The example here is COM 6
;Step 3:
Right-click USB Unlock => Edit with Notepd ++ => Check C = X line. For example C = 5; In the first line, X = 6, in the example will change 5 to 6, then File + Save is saved, turn off USB Unlock
Step 4: Open USB Unlock up
Matrix appears very fast running, waiting for a few minutes it will slow down, then press Enter repeatedly
-If CMU log in, type the command: U-S-E-R Enter J-C-I Enter it will show $
-If the $ sign appears, it means that the log has been printed successfully. Turn off USB Unlock; Step 5: Re-open USB Unlock a second time
Hold NAV + Mute 10s until the restart of the CMU, The matrix continues to run very fast; Wait a few minutes, the matrix slow down press Enter many times. The screen shows CMU Log in
Type the command: USER Enter JCI Enter.
Press Enter repeatedly appears # is Ok, shutdown assembly.
If # does not show $ or nothing, then check the USB root data, cable has a problem

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Thanks, but you describe mainly the usual serial access. This works fine for me. I am trying to test the script Albuyeh described in the 1st post... and using this script does not work so far for me.

Have you tried using the script?

·
Registered
18 Posts
[QUOTE = "Albuyeh, bài đăng: 2488492, thành viên: 158185"]
Xin vui lòng xem bài chính. Tôi đã có thể làm cho nó hoạt động bằng Windows Powershell.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
tthask pro

·
Registered
304 Posts
@Hungbui85, i've take a look in your image, that is TTL Macro i've wrote and provided to my customer, but it is 1st version... now, it can auto root and check for rooted or not and will notification to enginer...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts