2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hopefully not a repost, but found new pics of this beauty. check out the piano black interior! love the blacked out shrouds in the headlights! And the taillights! Has info on the coilovers used (KW variant 3)!

2010 Mazdaspeed 3 SEMA Showcar First Drive

damn you mazda!! shoulda made the car look like this!

·
Registered
60 Posts
the piano black interior is really great looking. i wish mazda had kept that from the previous gen. I cant believe the R3 rims are that expensive either.

·
zoom zoom
737 Posts
nice, more pics of it. i didnt notice it had a black roof. i think i might end up doing that. already copied the rear bumper. but now that i had those lights, im glade i went back to stock. and i love those rims

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
The piano black trim looks nice, but is very impractical for day-to-day use. I'll probably go with some 3M Di-Noc CF instead. Way too much work involved to fit those wheels and brakes, though they do look nice. I'm not sure the larger overall diameter works to the MS3's advatage either.

2010Mazda3: I have looked into a roof wrap on the MZ3. You may want to think about how the back of it is going to be terminated. It is easy on a MS3 because of the way the spoiler is designed. Much different for the MZ3.

·
zoom zoom
737 Posts
The piano black trim looks nice, but is very impractical for day-to-day use. I'll probably go with some 3M Di-Noc CF instead. Way too much work involved to fit those wheels and brakes, though they do look nice. I'm not sure the larger overall diameter works to the MS3's advatage either.

2010Mazda3: I have looked into a roof wrap on the MZ3. You may want to think about how the back of it is going to be terminated. It is easy on a MS3 because of the way the spoiler is designed. Much different for the MZ3.
yea i was planing on leaving the spoiler white but do it all the way up to it. saw it like that on a audi 2day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts