2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i drive my car today, no issues, an no lights.. I run a wire for some floor led lights that i am going to install... Un hook the radio to runthe wire behind that part of the dash to get the wire over to the drivers side.. Starts raining so i put everything back together.. Again i say that i ran the wire, its not hooked up.. I go to start my car hours later, and my dam security light is flashing fast.. Of course the manual says to call the dealer.. Dealer is closed and road side wants to to my car... I tried both keys, un hooked the battery, and checked all the fuses.... Everything looks good.. Now i am with out a car till Monday.. Help Help Help....

Does anyone know what the blue conector under the passanger glove box is for... I used a multi meter to check for voltage.. Thats it.. Any help would be great...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: do not unplug the blue connector under the passanger side glove box.. This will cause your immobilizer to engage... Plugged it back in and my car works fine..

·
Use the Search Button!
746 Posts
Cigarette lighter +/- is usually first advised for running LEDs. That's what I used, no issues.
If you rewire, you might want to go that route.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts