2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, I found out that the security light (the light with the symbol "the car and the key in it") of my car still flashes even I take out my keys and close all the doors and already outside the vehicle. It still flashes until today. This never happens before. I checked all the doors, glass windows, trunk, hood and all are closed.

Given the mazda dealer in my region is not that great, they are more expensive than usual and always asked u to do this and that. Any insights would be of great help before I am going there :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you're referring to the red blinking light in your gauge cluster that activates when the car is locked, it's supposed to function that way. It's a "theft deterrent", indicating that the car is equipped with an alarm.

If it's something else, disregard. Please post a picture of the light you're referring to, and someone will be along to help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See files on the link

Thank for you quick reply. I enclosed pictures here. One light on dash board (car with the key inside) and another light on the left hand side of the wheel. Both flash every 2-3 seconds. The pictures are here:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can right click on the image icon in the post and copy the image address, then you can see them. Thank you so much in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts