2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just purchased a new 2019 Mazda 3 sedan. None of the security features seem to be working - Blind Spot monitoring, lane assistance, etc. Anyone know if I’m missing something I should turn on? I’ve checked all the settings to make sure they are ‘selected’. Thx!

·
Dances With Corners
57 Posts
Are you sure that your car came with those features? If so I would have the dealership service department look at it, you shouldn't have to do anything to turn those things on.

·
Registered
2019 Mazda 3 Preferred in Machine Grey Metallic
173 Posts
Hi, just purchased a new 2019 Mazda 3 sedan. None of the security features seem to be working - Blind Spot monitoring, lane assistance, etc. Anyone know if I’m missing something I should turn on? I’ve checked all the settings to make sure they are ‘selected’. Thx!
I'm surprised the dealer didn't review all of the features with you. That's what they did when I purchased my 2012 Honda CR-V. I thought that was part of the standard process, but perhaps it was a dealer-specific service.

·
Registered
95 Posts
What model Mazda3 did you get? Basic one you will not have these. Select model and above it will have these. Lower left side of the Dash just left of the steering wheel you’ll see some buttons for your security monitoring systems. See if you have any and if they’re turned on

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would definitely go back to your dealer to go over the features again, sad to say they like selling cars not explaining them. Good luck...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Consider yourself lucky! Not a fan of all these do dads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts