2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi need help with sd navigation.. just got my mazda 3 hatchback and did not purchase the sd card for navigation.. saw the link on this forum regarding the DIY.. tried to follow the link
but it says that I cannot access that page.. help please thanks..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here You Go

Hi need help with sd navigation.. just got my mazda 3 hatchback and did not purchase the sd card for navigation.. saw the link on this forum regarding the DIY.. tried to follow the link
but it says that I cannot access that page.. help please thanks..
Hello kamote I am a brand new member on this internet site as well with only 15 posts and i am in kind of the same situation as you are. I will try to help you as others here have help me.
1.) I do not know for sure why you can not access that page you speak of.
2.) BUT it may be because you do not have a minimum of 15 posts as they call it OR I could be wrong though about the post count.
3.) This is only a suggestion on my part, how ever you might want to may read the rules as i did of the site first which may help you out.
4.) Then go to the thread called: > New Member Introduction & Forum News/Guide < and introduce your self to rest of the site members here.
5.) Thereafter doing the above # 4.), and I hope I do not get into trouble for doing this, but I have a link on this site which may help you out :
6.) Click onto the below color BLUE link if you can and read all the posts, especially post # 5 in my thread
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/.../181322-no-navigatio-maps-need-dire-help.html
7.) The members on this internet site are very helpful and knowledgeable
8.) I think you make this new thread in the wrong area of this site! This is the > New Member Introduction & Forum News/Guide < where you introduce your self to others here!

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts