2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So amongst literally knowing 5 people in car accidents over the past month.... I got a dam flat tire somehow to ice the cake :argh 1:

That makes two flats in a month lol!!! believe it or not I have beat statistics because my first was the left rear... and now it is my front right.. I drive like a freaking grandma on roads that seem "tire killing prone" ... what can you do...

So this time, I am buying a certificate from discount tire for 20 bucks that covers any damage to the tire, i get a flat they will send me a new tire for the cost of another certificate..

$40 instead of $150..... Dam... okay my rant is done :tongue:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where and how the hell you get that deal.... I need in on it ;)
HA! Discounttire.com

its 145 for my tire (Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 225/40/18) and its free shipping.

They sell a certificate with all there tires for an extra price.. its like 18 and change.. I didnt get the certs the first time because if you order 4 tires.. you either get none or 4 certs.. and I figured at that point... im not saving a huge amount of money if I blow one tire...

Honestly I wish I had done it anyhow lol... but yeah I had great Customer Service with them.. My wheels I ordered with them, one of them had a small nic in the anno on the inside so I would never see it.. they offered to replace it, when I said "too much of a hastle to ship back and forth and cost for them to restock it" they offered me 50 bucks instead :yes:

I am leaning towards a leak in the seal or at my TPMS... I wont know until later today..

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great news! My TPMS seal was not tightened enough.. took about a 6th of a turn more and it was fixed... Lol.. I can finally take my donut off....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts