2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So vinyl tinting our tail lights is the most painful thing ever because of corners and edges and everything... So I go on their sight to see what I'm doing wrong and what I find is this: (first image)
Okay so that GT-R looks pretty familiar so I do a little search: (second image)

Really Rvinyl? Using a video game cover, with a car that has no tint on it's taillights anyways as an image to show off your tint?? hahahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
752 Posts
oh wow someone should let EA know lol

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
wow lmao. It's been painful for me too. At this point I'm waiting on Andy at BlueBatMobile to get me his installer here in my area to give me a call. I failed with his and several other brands already but his seems like the best vinyl. If it doesn't happen out comes the dremel tool.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow lmao. It's been painful for me too. At this point I'm waiting on Andy at BlueBatMobile to get me his installer here in my area to give me a call. I failed with his and several other brands already but his seems like the best vinyl. If it doesn't happen out comes the dremel tool.
Like the corners are so painful... I'm ready to get it done professionally as well right away!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I've heard it's nothing but headaches to apply vinyl to the section gen tails. Go check out getting them tinted professionally. I've never looked back after having mine done.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've heard it's nothing but headaches to apply vinyl to the section gen tails. Go check out getting them tinted professionally. I've never looked back after having mine done.

It is such bullshit... I'm sure I'll end up getting them professionally done!

·
Vinyl Pimp
36 Posts
Installed, correct :)?

[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts