2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found rust on my 2015 M3 hatchback near the hinges for the hatch... Mazda Canada is fixing it but I just thought I would let you all know just in case you have never looked there.

PS I was talked into the electronic rust inhibitor when I bought the car March of 2015.. I feel like such a rube hahahahaah

·
Registered
98 Posts
I recently found rust on my 2015 M3 hatchback near the hinges for the hatch... Mazda Canada is fixing it but I just thought I would let you all know just in case you have never looked there.

PS I was talked into the electronic rust inhibitor when I bought the car March of 2015.. I feel like such a rube hahahahaah
Electronic rust inhibitors are a crock. Google it. They do nothing. Get Krown or a similar product applied asap.

·
Registered
348 Posts

This is a common problem for the car... I fixed mine and constantly look for rust on this car. This is my only gripe with Mazda.

Reactions: mbambrough83

·
Registered
28 Posts

Can you please post a picture of the area where you found the rust spots?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts